If you are feeling blue, Start wearing Blue
The science of color psychology is the reason, why you would pick a blue over a red, or an orange over a purple. Our world is vibrant with colors. In a single day, We see thousands of different shades of different colors. Colors are closely related to human emotions.
Explore blue color
The color blue is your mentor, your guide, your friend in need, Your savior. It’s a giver and never a taker. The color blue
- Soothes and relaxes you
- Prevents chaotic situations
- Extends your perspective and intuitions
- Provides a feeling of peace and coolness
- Exudes confidence
Did you know,
- Blue is the #1 favorite color of all people.
- 53% of the flags in the world contain blue.
- It is the most commonly used color in corporate identity.
- It is considered the most professional attire’s color.
Blue ranks so high as a favorite color that you can’t go wrong if you use blue. However, blue can be over-used and may wind up a design cliché if used alone. Combining blue with another color creates a more creative effect.
Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom,confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven.
Though in English , the idiom, Feel blue means to feel sad, The color blue is far away from it’s idiomatic usage.